Swamp People

skeeter

love this show, waiting for one of the boys to be eaten by a gator. almost the same IQ!!!:)

Be nice. Some days every son thinks he knows better than his father, and some days most fathers think their sons is that stoopid. Starts around age 13 and lasts anywhere from 25-30 before son realizes pops was usually right, and pops realizes he was being an hard :asshat: at times. All part of the process.

love this show, waiting for one of the boys to be eaten by a gator. almost the same IQ!!!:)

Nah, the gators ain't that dumb. :tease: What an absolutely awful program IMO. I watched it last night for the first time. Is this really what we consider entertainment nowadays. Really? :blink: :blink:

Nah, the gators ain't that dumb. :tease: What an absolutely awful program IMO. I watched it last night for the first time. Is this really what we consider entertainment nowadays. Really? :blink: :blink:

I think so......it shows how other people live and earn a living while trying to pass down a way of life to their children. I don't see anything wrong with that. When you get older you will understand.

I think so......it shows how other people live and earn a living while trying to pass down a way of life to their children. I don't see anything wrong with that. When you get older you will understand.

clapping.gif BOBclapping.gif

Its back to basics living. Troys son shows a wonderful respect and love for his dad that you dont see often in this fast paced world.It warms my heart to see that father and son bond.One that i miss daily.

I never said there was anything wrong with what they were doing. I said it is awful entertainment. Maybe you'll understand when you get older.

I never said there was anything wrong with what they were doing. I said it is awful entertainment. Maybe you'll understand when you get older.

I never said you said "there was anything wrong with what they were doing"....you asked "Is this really what we consider entertainment nowadays. Really" So I complied with my post....next time if you don't want someone to respond don't ask the question. I'm older enough to know that... :rolleyes:

If the producers of this show decided to make a show about a "Trapper Family" from Northern Ontario... it probably wouldn't be that different.

Instead of shootin' gators they'd be Bonking Lynx and Wabbit... skinning Beaver and Muskrat..bombing down a trail on an old Ski-Doo.. eating beans and playing the harmonica.

To me it's a window to a different culture and lifestyle..

and I like the Cajun-French accent.

Welcome to da Swamp, Laissez les bon temps rouler!!

Edited by Randy from Sturgeon

sure beats the crap out of american idol and Jeopardy.Reality shows are just that R E A L I T Y. Real people living real life situations. What do you call entertainmentwhistling.gif

sure beats the crap out of american idol and Jeopardy.Reality shows are just that R E A L I T Y. Real people living real life situations. What do you call entertainmentwhistling.gif

I agree....I never could understand why everyone likes these FAKE Reality productions....but whatever floats your boat.

Randy has a great idea......"TRAPPER MAN"...... :clapping:

BTW is this the first time Swamp People is being run in Canada because these are all reruns down here and they are on the History Channel at 9pm not 10pm as reported in this thread. :dunno:

I agree....I never could understand why everyone likes these FAKE Reality productions....but whatever floats your boat.

Randy has a great idea......"TRAPPER MAN"...... clapping.gif

BTW is this the first time Swamp People is being run in Canada because these are all reruns down here and they are on the History Channel at 9pm not 10pm as reported in this thread. dunno.gif

did you forget to put your clocks back last fall Bob whistling.gif