Stuck in slush

walleyejack

Well the fishing wasn't so good on Simcoe today,so I dediced to head in,got about 1-1.5 miles from Willow and got caught in the slush,made it through a few spots on the way in,but the last one got me,got my shovel out and started digging,and 2guys and a gal,seen me in there and came over to help,the big Poaris hooked his winch cable on and pulled me out easily,I sure appreciated the help or I would still be there probably.I didn t get thier names but,again,if they are on here,Thank you very much again.

Yesterday I helped dig a lad out that was stuck in it,so,what goes around comes around.

Well the fishing wasn't so good on Simcoe today,so I dediced to head in,got about 1-1.5 miles from Willow and got caught in the slush,made it through a few spots on the way in,but the last one got me,got my shovel out and started digging,and 2guys and a gal,seen me in there and came over to help,the big Poaris hooked his winch cable on and pulled me out easily,I sure appreciated the help or I would still be there probably.I didn t get thier names but,again,if they are on here,Thank you very much again.

Yesterday I helped dig a lad out that was stuck in it,so,what goes around comes around.

:thumbsup_anim:

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

went to my camp the first time this winter yesterday and today. there was about 2 ft of undisturbed powder and some VERY slushy lakes. i think at final count i got the 700 stuck 8 times. thankfully my chums were there to help me out!

nice to hear that there is still some chivalry on our waters.

went to my camp the first time this winter yesterday and today. there was about 2 ft of undisturbed powder and some VERY slushy lakes. i think at final count i got the 700 stuck 8 times. thankfully my chums were there to help me out!

nice to hear that there is still some chivalry on our waters.

That little lever that makes the engine sound louder....you gotta squeeze that harder when you get near slush.

what have you got on that for a track?

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

That little lever that makes the engine sound louder....you gotta squeeze that harder when you get near slush.

what have you got on that for a track?

i've got a 136...

but it's pretty hard to get stuck when you spend all your time riding around on groomed trails. :whistling:

i only got stuck in slush once because i had to slow down when my chums 440 in front of me started to bog down.

the 25 other times i got stuck was in a few feet of powder on my families property. goo' times!

i've got a 136...

but it's pretty hard to get stuck when you spend all your time riding around on groomed trails. :whistling:

i only got stuck in slush once because i had to slow down when my chums 440 in front of me started to bog down.

the 25 other times i got stuck was in a few feet of powder on my families property. goo' times!

how deep a 136?

My venture had 136 with a 3/4 lug. The Rage has 1 -1 quarter lugs...what a difference.

and why does this do that....all of a sudden I can`t get a fraction bar, its french accents instead

slush is brutal though. A friend went to tilleys alone and got stuck, then when he was coming out a couple twits left a sled stuck on the trail...another hour and a half to get that out of the way and around it