Dad of the year 2010!

Cudz

Not sure if this was posted here but check this out. Read the story.

What a wonderful father!

You may be forgiven for thinking that any man would look proud after catching a large barracuda as he poses with the fish and his 14 year-old daughter at the marina afterwards.

greatdad1.jpg

Then you may wonder why his daughter looks less than thrilled.

greatdad2.jpg

14 year old Coral Wira was sitting in a boat while her father fished. Suddenly she saw a silver flash in the air.

The barracuda had thrown the hook and grabbed her arm. Father managed to kill the fish with a knife in the head. But Coral, needed 51 stitches. And he felt the need to pose for photos before taking her to hospital!

greatdad3.jpg

greatdad4.jpg

Edited by Cudz

haha oh wow "lets take pics of your arm so we can see how it looked like after..." i saw a father andson duo at willy this fall, the kid(prolly 10ish) accidentally slipped and fell on the mud. he was covered from his behind to the back of his head in mud and he started crying. the father looked at him once reached into his pockets and pulled out his car keys and tried to hand it to the crying kid. he just kept crying, a couple more casts later he packed up and left with the kid with some what a sour face on. mind you he still havent said anything to the boy. 15 min later i see him walking back just by himself this time, odd i thought. 2 hours later the fish have slowed down so we decided to pack it up and drive up river to hit up the pools, and what do u know i see the kid in the car with the doors locked and hees there in the same muddy clothes sobbing. but he had his gameboy with him to "keep him happy" i guess? some people werent meant to have kids...