Catching Sunda Supper

Fisherman

Well were having a fish feed aswell. Halibut and fresh cut fries. No It wasnt caught on Simcoe. :rofl2:

Thanks for the report Erich.

What the heck is that antique thing on the ice der? :lol:

Well I'm pretty sure, other than me, the box is about 18 years old and the auger is 20. :clapping:

Nice looking set-up!! I keep telling my wife that the set-up helps catch more fish!! :)

Well someone :whistling: (12footspringbok) :unsure: adopted my other portable, he was using it more than I was, ah what the heck, so I got a single Otter, a little easier for this old buzzard to load up into the truck. My old ARGO is now living in a swamp somewhere around Parry Sound and making someone happy. Ya only live once, may as well enjoy the toys while you're still above ground.

wow nice setup, i've been looking at the Honda's , but the grizzly is a fine machine too

Honda is a quality product too, however, after a pile of research I found the mid size ones were still carburated, some had solid rear axles and the electronic shift transmission can give you the fits if it gets any moisture in it. I've got other Honda products and never had any trouble with them. We have a couple of Kodiaks at work the only shop time they see is for regular oil changes spring and fall. Winter use is for plowing and summer for buzzing around our ranges.

Well I'm pretty sure, other than me, the box is about 18 years old and the auger is 20. :clapping:

I wasnt expecting a gas jobber from you. Thought maybe you were a wooden handle corkscrew kinda a guy.LOL

Like the otter set up.Looks better then the Polar express that I have.

Honestly, I had a hand cranker once upon a time and it worked quite well, then I got posted to Manitoba. Upon arriving at the lake there the first time at the middle of December '91, I pulled out my trusty cranker and proceeded to crank...and crank until I reached the bend in the handle when a couple of locals began to chuckle and said, "you're not from around here are ya" No, just moved in, ice seems kinda thick. 3Feet+, then I bought the gasser with an extension and it just made it. Never looked back at the hand cranker. B)