In Need of a Plummer

If you have feed lines under your sink that are copper, it would be fairly easy to do. The platic piping is a PITA for me because I have not worked with it a lot.

The drain is simply amater of cutting the 1.5" pipe and gluing in the correct "Y" for the dishwasher drain.

Take a pic of the piping under your sink and I am sure we can walk you through it.

Its a dishwasher, fridge hook up hard water tap and piping because the rough in for the tap and dishwasher was never put in by my builder

Dave, for the fridge, get an istallation kit for fridges from home depot, or an appliance parts store near you. They should go for under 20 bucks.They include a tapping valve to tap into your water supply without adding an elbow or soldered in valve. Leave the extra tubing coiled behind the fridge so you can pull it out to clean or service it. Get the kit with plastic tubing, less likely to break or kink.

No need for a t fitting for either.Just get a dual stop cut off valve.The hot should be 1/2 by 3/8 by 3/8.The cold will need a 1/2 by 3/8 by 1/4 for the ice maker.Look here for details.http://www.brasscraft.com/Products.aspx?Id=204

You should be able to use the old large compression nut so you just have to unscrew the old and screw in the new.

Good luck,

Joe