Lake Temagami ice fishing

gino

What insurance? First Nations truck... with a slow moving vehicle sign.. no plates no insurance. They are apparently going to be charged under the environmental act though for every day it's down there and are working on a recovery plan. I've talked to a diver contacted and the logistics are a nightmare. It's in sand/silt.. both plows are down... that will need to be lifted somehow while underwater before it can be winched back to shore for recovery. It's 360 feet from shore...

They should take care of you well at Loon. Not a spot we generally fish, so I can't offer much for that location.. we either fish well before it down the NE Arm or further up the North Arm and into Kokoko etc. We stay away from drilling anywhere near the ice road to Bear Island etc.

hey gino if you want some nice lakers i would suggest fishing just off of bear island north of mels market. if you would like walleye then try the evening fishing by rabbit nose and if you would like to be close to loon lodge then fish by the broom islands i have caught many lakers there, through all seasons. start at the island there is a shoal and work your way away from the island till you find fish on fish finder then get ready to catch..i like orange sweedish pimples they work well for me in this area..oh and a little meat on the hooks always works well in temagami..hope this helps..

hey gino if you want some nice lakers i would suggest fishing just off of bear island north of mels market. if you would like walleye then try the evening fishing by rabbit nose and if you would like to be close to loon lodge then fish by the broom islands i have caught many lakers there, through all seasons. start at the island there is a shoal and work your way away from the island till you find fish on fish finder then get ready to catch..i like orange sweedish pimples they work well for me in this area..oh and a little meat on the hooks always works well in temagami..hope this helps..

Thanks for the advice...always helps, I'll try your recommendations.