Lots of fish pics 2010

WeedLine

Hey guys/gals, thanks for the replys. I really don't know what I'm doing and still have lots to learn. I just put in time and try to fish with confidence when i am fishing. You wont know if you don't go.

Dude, the operater of the boat must have a valid harbour license while in the harbour, canals and spit. Myself and MSP have one. It is a day course with practicle test in a small boat with the examiner. There are many NO BOAT ZONES around the islands because of the island airport. We have been stoped and checked a few times.

Hey Harrison, I broke up with my girlfriend of 3 years this fall but not because of fishing. I have never had so much action in my life as now. I feel like Jack Tripper when he has 3 dates on the same night. I mainly fish on Saturdays because i'm busy with work. You gotta see how those flappin shads work for ice lakers. I always experiment with baits and customize them. I cut off the weed guard when icefishing with flipping jigs. Sean is my cousin Nick's buddy. He joined us on an annual trip to Pointe au Baril. He was so drunk when he caught that pike. He hadn't caught a fish since he was 13 years old. He Hopped in the boat with me and within 20 mins he caught that momma. He didn't even know he had it on. I told him to set the hook and start reeling.

Hey thanks for the info on the Harbor license, this has always been a big debate and now the record is set strait.