Belated thank you from Tyler's family

motv8tr

Good morning all you fine folks, following is a thank you note from Tyler's parents...it's late being posted as a result of the fact that I just couldn't get the time to do this, it's been sitting in my mail box for about 2 weeks now :( I aplogize to all for the delay...

We would like to thank everyone who came out to Tyler's 3rd Annual Ice Fishing Get Together. We would like to thank Maureen for all her hard work and dedication in making this fundraiser more successful than we could have imagined. Thank you to all who helped her in any and everyway. For everyone who participated in the day and the auction, we thank you. Thank you to the gentlemen who cooked all the food. We will now be able to provide Tyler with ABA and Speech Therapy everyday for the summer. We could not have provided him with that much therapy without your help. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for this most generous gift.

Elisa and Terry French

I would like to add my thanks once again, it seems we've raised a little over 5000.00 I believe. For all that came out, and those that participated in the auction, those who did not come out for what ever reason, but wished us well, and all the others I thank you from the bottom, middle and top of my heart for another succesful year. I look forward to next year already...after a little warm weather and soft water fishing that is ;)

gallery_46_17_63928.jpg

Maureen