Any piking happening ?

BFSC Kevin

March 31 till the second sat in may its closed.

Actually the pike season re-opens in Toronto on May 5th, the first Saturday in May.

So no pike fishing in Quinte or Lake Ontario and adjacent waters April 1st to May 4th.

cheers,

ehg

Actually the pike season re-opens in Toronto on May 5th, the first Saturday in May.

So no pike fishing in Quinte or Lake Ontario and adjacent waters April 1st to May 4th.

cheers,

ehg

hmmm are u positive? did they change some regs, cus im almost sure its second sat for tdot

Edited by urbanangler1990

hmmm are u positive? did they change some regs, cus im almost sure its second sat for tdot

Always positive prior to posting. May 5th check the regs yerself in Div.8 no changes.

triple yawn,

ehg

Would the island be considered Division#4 this where the confusion sets in Lake O is div#8 but looking at the regs and the island is kinda outlined looks like it would be considered Div#4

but its on Lake O so i think its Div#8, Leslie split is Division#4 the boundary outline runs through the shore.

Edited by PatrickG

I was wat ashbridges bay lthis past weekend and caught a tiny pike. I was just getting a little axiuos for sprin and went out to take a couple cassts with a spinnerbait and got the smallest pike ever it was like 10 inches. got me even more pumped for spring.