OFN ICE FISHING PHOTO CONTEST

vinnimon

Great shot, Jacques...not quirky or funny, but, just a great smile on your daughter with a really nice perch :thumbsup_anim:

Thanks Frankie!!! Yeah it's a good thing she has her mother's good look :lol:

thumbsup_anim.gif now if I can get my 2 girls to do that, id be impressed,lol

They just poke the fishies

Just give them more exposure and in time they will :thumbsup_anim:

biggrin.gifthumbsup_anim.gif

soon enough I can get my girls to do the same.

Baby steps for nowsmile.gif

Take it slow Vinni and they will adapt :) You have to realize that Mélissa has help me prep the deer head of my last 2 bucks without any issues.... she found the experience quite fascinating and looks forward to my next one B)

Heck.... she knows how to clean a partridge too :clapping: Showed her that at an early age :) so holding a fish is a breeze for her now B)

Jacques

The way she is holding it, it looks like a perch shaped Harmonica. Glad to see the youths out in the fresh air enjoying their heritage.

Art

Yeah Art.... A big Harmonica B) Next for her, she wants to go pass her security firearm course so she can come along hunting with me :D

Take it slow Vinni and they will adapt smile.gif You have to realize that Mélissa has help me prep the deer head of my last 2 bucks without any issues.... she found the experience quite fascinating and looks forward to my next one cool.gif

Heck.... she knows how to clean a partridge too clapping.gif Showed her that at an early age smile.gif so holding a fish is a breeze for her now cool.gif

Jacques

thumbsup_anim.gif

In time

Yeah Art.... A big Harmonica B) Next for her, she wants to go pass her security firearm course so she can come along hunting with me :D

Good for her I am glad to hear that. I have a firstmate for the 28ft boat who's 17 year old niece is the 2ndmate and she is going to get her boaters license this winter so she can run the boat. This fall she had to have cataracts removed from both eyes and now can see the buoys and channel marks well enough for me to feel comfortable letting her drive.

Art

Good for her I am glad to hear that. I have a firstmate for the 28ft boat who's 17 year old niece is the 2ndmate and she is going to get her boaters license this winter so she can run the boat. This fall she had to have cataracts removed from both eyes and now can see the buoys and channel marks well enough for me to feel comfortable letting her drive.

Art

Awesome Art B) Them's are the best age to learn the ropes :thumbsup_anim:

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks to Vince and his Daughters for adding a little winter fun to the forum... that and the nice swag !!!

Toque and rattlin rap with Snap On logo.. a couple worm harness and a BIG jar of Bigugli's Salsa !!

Can't forget those nice crayon drawings either....

Thanks Girls (you too Vince!)

vinceprize 002.jpg

Thanks to Vince and his Daughters for adding a little winter fun to the forum... that and the nice swag !!!

Toque and rattlin rap with Snap On logo.. a couple worm harness and a BIG jar of Bigugli's Salsa !!

WELL I'M GLAD I WAS GOOD FOR SOMETHING WAYNE LOL NEXT TIME YOU TAKE A PIC GOING TO CHARGE YOU A FEE :sarcasm::sarcasm::clapping::thumbsup_anim:

Congrats Wayne and enjoy

Hopefully next year I may do it again to help with the winter blues.whistling.gif With more prizesdunno.gif

A special thanks to Bigugly(Bruce) and Rob D for the salsaclapping.gif

The touque and lure from our local Snap On guy,Paul Townsend(guelph area)clapping.gif

The harness', I made with girls helptongue.gif

Till next year

Thanks for participating

Vince, Samantha and Emily