Long Long winter....

TJQ

Its been a long winter and I sure didn't hibernate through it..... I havent had much to post... we have been so busy... business is great and as usual in between working for clients were always working on new stuff... finally the phones are slowing down so we can get back in the bush!!

Our summer schedule is nuts though, and I should have a ton of great stuff to post all summer long.... Included in our spring/summer/fall plans this year is a trip to Vancouver and one to New York City. My kids spend so much time in the bush with us, I felt that we realy need to take a couple of more urban trips every year to show them the other side of the coin...

Fishing Wise we have got a flyin to Kesagami on Tap and a few days in at Lady Evelyn as well... A bachelor Party up at camp.. (OH BOY!!) A wedding and the OFC G2G in June as well as another Marc Thorpe Adventure in August. This time we are gonna put Jaden and Avery on thier own 50 inch muskies .... that will make some interesting video.

On top of that Im gonna be spending as much time as possible in Matachewan working on a new project, (It will be pretty neat, one more thing nobody else is doing.. I'd tell ya but Ive got enough people trying to duplicate my efforts as it is!!)

So look for more posts from us... looks like the weathers gonna break next week... Oh ya... and looks like that Honda Ridgeline is sitting in my driveway... COME ON SPRING!!!