Center pin

xrap

I am in the same position and here is what my research has found. You can get an Okuma Sheffield Centerpin S1002 delivered for 199.99 taxes in. You can purchase a Raven Matrix I believe for 169.99 plus tax. These are the best deal for new reels with warranty that I could find. BTW I consider 200.00 maximum for any reel so these prices make them affordable in my eyes. Everyone says buy an islander yeah right I spend less than that on my cars.....

If you want to know where to get either of these reels pm me because the stock is limited at both locations and until I scrape together the coin to get one or the other I don't want either place to sell out LOL.

BEST BANG FOR YOUR BUCK IS AN ISLANDER!!! FLAWLESS REEL AND RESONABLE PRICE!!!

ISLANDER STANDS 100% BEHIND THER PRODUCT TOO!!

2 YRS AGO I LOST THE POUCH AND CALLED ISLANDER SO I COULD GET A REPLACEMENT!!

TALKED TO A GUY FOR ABOUT 20MINS!! ASKED ME MY ADRESS AND NAME AND ALL THAT!!! SO THEN I ASKED WHERE DO I SEND THE MONEY TOO!! HE SAID NO WORRIES ITS ON ITS WAY!! AT THE END OF THE CONVERSATION I FIND OUT IM TALKIN TO THE PREZ OF ISLANDER!!! NOW HOW MANY PLACES DO YOU KNOW WHERE YA GET TO TALK TO THE PREZ!!! NOW THATS CUSTOMER SERVICE!!

In October l was is the same boat looking at center pins and wanting to spend 200 bucks on one but everytime everyone talked about the Islander at all the places l went to talked about the Islander well l gave up beer for 2 weeks and l now have an Islander and have been so happy that l did. Save up the bobs and go for it you will be glad you did. Peace

get an Islander, i managed to pick one up for 230$ on the floatboard classifieds, you just gotta look around, i saw an islander sell for 180 last year.

stands up to mud much better than my friends okuma..

buckandislander.jpg

As CC said their customer service is awesome, if you want to spend less i would suggest using a spinning reel for longer instead of buying a cheap centerpin now and then later regretting it and wanting to buy one of better quality, but really its your call.

Edited by FishFinder