Media and Cooksbay hut operators

misfish

Boy, they were saying that 4 inches was not safe to be out on,and they dont believe the ice is that safe out there. Im thinking the reports from here and the simcoe board,it is. Might be abit of ,stepping on my toes,thing.Anyone catch the guy with the ice chunck that was 1 inch to 4 inch to 1 again? LOL

They also showed Little lake with anglers and huts out there saying it,s not safe. Little lake being 15 fow at best,has been froze now for 3 weeks. Ya have to know ,to go.

media hype

they have people with cameras just waiting for someone to to go through the ice, just so they can report it

most years it the cops the make the ice unsafe in Barrie with their air boat

if no one falls in, A Channel News @ 6.. plays reruns of Strange Danger to fill the dead air in their news report this time of year

media hype

they have people with cameras just waiting for someone to to go through the ice, just so they can report it

most years it the cops the make the ice unsafe in Barrie with their air boat

if no one falls in, A Channel News @ 6.. plays reruns of Strange Danger to fill the dead air in their news report this time of year

Yeah

I remember being out off of Johnsons beach. Cop in the car was using he,s speaker phone to call us in ,saying it was not safe to be out there. I kicked our chuck of spudded ice, all the way back to shore,just to show him how thick the ice was. Like I said,ya have to know to go.