Simcoe lakers and whities?

Keenan

Just noticed that you were from Lindsay area - probably the closest to you would be Beaverton area - but its a long long walk.

Tracker ( Don )

I started fishing simcoe last year and walked out from beaverton. All i could catch was perch I walked out to the island, it took forever.

I started fishing simcoe last year and walked out from beaverton. All i could catch was perch I walked out to the island, it took forever.

You have to go out past the island to get to the laker/whitie waters - as was mentioned above - you would probably be better off heading to the west side of the lake - alot less walking.

Tracker ( Don ) - we head out from LeFroy or Innisfil as mentioned

You have to go out past the island to get to the laker/whitie waters - as was mentioned above - you would probably be better off heading to the west side of the lake - alot less walking.

Tracker ( Don ) - we head out from LeFroy or Innisfil as mentioned

Well thanks for the info, I'll have to try heading out from Innisfil.

Once the ice is good and safe,you can drive to the grounds(there will be a road out.LOL.Just look for the large group.Wont be hard to find.

On this side, walking out to deep water is not hard.5 minute walk out and yer in 70-100 fow.

So now that it is finally getting a little colder out, when do you think the ice is going to be strong enough to venture out? Iam not talking first crazies on the ice but safe enough where your mom would let you walk out there without freaking out?

Once the ice is good and safe,you can drive to the grounds(there will be a road out.LOL.Just look for the large group.Wont be hard to find.

On this side, walking out to deep water is not hard.5 minute walk out and yer in 70-100 fow.

If we get as much snow this year as they are calling for, driving my car out won't be an option lol, I drive a 2008 Chevy Aveo lol.