Geocaching NF

chris.brock

I've had a GPS for 10 years but today we decided to try geocacheing

We downloaded a cache, it was in a place where we normally walk the dog, it wasn't like the GPS lead us right to the spot, it was more like we kind of got close and had to snoop around, my wife found a plastic box in a dead fall tree, inside there was some cheap dollar store stuff and a book to sign, we signed it and put everything back, it was pretty cool

anybody else have similar experiences?

I've found many cache's in Toronto. I enjoy it because it's an easy way for my girlfriend and I to "enjoy the outdoors" without doing anything too hardcore. It's also great if you have kids, they love the idea of a real life treasure hunt. I recommend the cache's on the Toronto Islands. They are easy to find, but if you want to find all of them it is a great walk.

Also there is a good string of them in Christie Pitts, I tihnk an OFNer planted them too.

TFTC!

I recommend the cache's on the Toronto Islands. They are easy to find, but if you want to find all of them it is a great walk.

Also there is a good string of them in Christie Pitts, I tihnk an OFNer planted them too.

TFTC!

I planted some in the Christie Pits/Annex area here in Toronto.

Initially really got into it and found 150 of them in downtown Toronto area, have done little searching recently as my young daughter is losing interest. Was good fun for family getting out to new interesting places.

I recommend the cache's on the Toronto Islands. They are easy to find, but if you want to find all of them it is a great walk.

TFTC!

I planted some in the Christie Pits/Annex area here in Toronto.

Initially really got into it and found 150 of them in downtown Toronto area, have done little searching recently as my young daughter is losing interest. Was good fun for family getting out to new interesting places.