Something to waste away the time till the ice melts.

bigfish1965

no idea...i did however fill the glass with water, but i can't pour it anywhere...

also...i thought that the balls were supposed to go into the balance thingy with 3 spaces on each...nothing seems to work...i tried screwing it in, but didn't work haha

Guest Trophymuskie

Ok I have no clue where to find the numbers for the bathroom box. I have a piece of paper semi rolled and a brown funny shaped one as well as a long hook thing I'm at a loss for what they are for. What to do with the Glass of water?

Anyone know what balls go where on the scale?

This has been fun but getting frustrating as i believe I've clicked on everyhting but I need that last key to see what in that drawer.

Update: OK I found a red ball in the hangning plant with the hook, and I managed to fit that brown thing in the glass of water. I guess it's not tea as I can't get it in the coffee cup.

2 of the books on the table helped to find the first code but what's with the frog?

Edited by Trophymuskie

Guest Trophymuskie
I can't poke a hole in the box with the screwdriver? What am I doing wrong?

Joey

You need to click the magnifying glass to bring out the box, click the box to flip it then poke it with the screwdriver. Big hole on the grey side and small hole on the opposite side.

The frog picture clue is key.

Are you in the bathroom?

Earth + Water + The Glass go together. Mix 'em up and then see what you get when you rinse the glass out again. Then take note of where the Frog ends up in the picture...

Once you're in the bathroom, you'll need to moisten the toilet paper... anywhere in the room that seems a little dirty? Get cleaning!

Guest Trophymuskie

wow I thought I had made tea LOL never imagined I was washing off a frog. Once I found the frog it got easy. I knew where to put it and i had already found all the balls and figured which weighed more then the others so the final puzzle was a breeze.

I had a lot of fun, now without help I may of been at this for a long time.

Any more of these things out there? This is a great way to get the mind working.