BOQ G2G pic

LeXXington

What more can I say about the BOQ weekend, that has not already been said. So here goes from my perspective.

This was the first time that I was not prepared with my own boat on the G2G weekend, You know life, work kids have me a little nuts right now.

I put the word out and got a PM from Irishfield that they may have room to head out with U&ME Guide Service (Lloyd). After doing the winning the lottery dance I immediately said sign me up..

You could not have asked for a better bunch of guys to fish with sorry you had to miss it Wayne, All the guys really knew there stuff,. Ice fishing, Salmon fishing, Bass fishing. We talked it all, got all my question out there, saw where I have to make changes to my set up. Got my Christmas wish list ready for all the stuff I now need to buy.

Everyone has seen the pictures of the pinnacle weekend, but I can tell you going out on the water with Lloyd was like watching a master at work. Being a charter captain, fishing Guide, or Pro is not about just saying you are. You really have to know the area, specie, put in the time. Lloyd knows his stuff and the area.

OFC G2G are open to everyone, I can’t tell you the amount of information that I have picked up every year, If you really want to become better at fishing you have to get out, meet people talk to people.. how are you doing this, that, and of course the other.

Sharing story’s, jokes, laughs is what G2G are all about and I am extremely grateful for all OFC members has offered over the years.

This is the picture of the people that came out too the dinner on Sat night. It’s a little rough as we all forgot the real camera’s. Great meeting all of you again 

IMG_0263.jpg

IMG_0260.jpg

IMG_0259.jpg