Polarized Glasses ?

GbayGiant

So I think these pics are what Patrick was concerned about in his post, thank god it wasn't me.

My friend emailed me these and I don't have a story behind it, but as you can see it's a good idea to wear glasses while fishing, I hope the young lad is O.K.

So while were on the topic of glasses :whistling: what color of polarized glasses do you use to see in the water while casting or looking for structure and weeds ?

And what about cloudy overcast days do you go with a bright lens like yellow or something ?

gallery_322_145_43809.jpg

gallery_322_145_70470.jpg

Ooooowwwwwwwwwwwcccccccchhhhhhh !

gallery_322_145_91846.jpg

HOLY!!!!! I have a new found respect for my wrap around polars. ffeewww!!! ..........................JEEESSSSSSSS......................OOOOOOOOHHHMAN.........Oh man I cant stop oh man that is....................................ooohh man!! DAMMM!!!!

Ouch! Absolutely wicked!

I had a lure come flying at me hitting my glasses once. Glasses are a must.

On another ocassion, while removing a Torpedo from a bucket mouth, I had a treble hook impale my thumb. The barb was keeping it from coming out cleanly and I couldn't push it through. Fortunately, my brother inlaw felt comfortable cutting it out using my leatherman! Fish on dude!

Anway, I seriously feel for that guy in the picture. Hope it all worked out.

If you want to be even more gross...take a look at the video of a hook extraction from someone's eye....makes me queasy just thinking about it!!!

<BR><BR>

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="

name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object> Edited by ccmtcanada