Leaf's coach has got to go

Pikeslayer

Ron Wilson's Got To Go  

46 members have voted

1. 1. When will Wilson get canned/resign

• Before Christmas 12.25.10
    • After Christmas 12.26.10
    • He'll get through the season 10/11

Ke$$el scores the game winner!!! He had Thomas so scared he put the puck AND the goalie in the net!!!!!!! :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

I thought Seguin was a health scratch, since there was no sign of him. At least he showed up for the shootout! :rofl2:

Star of the game? Thomas. He makes that over rated Boston team look alot better then they really are! Still, when Thomas was making those saves, He was smiling like it was an easy when against the leafs. When Beauchamin almost buried it? He wasn't smiling anymore!

I like his mask. Its similar to Hasek's and you get good vision.

No word of a lie. I was saying how Verseeg was by far the best player on the ice, and if he keeps going at it, he will bury a goal and he did! Kuleiman was a distant second.

Over all, leafs played well. If it wasn't for Thomas we would have buried the Bruins.

Rosehill(sp?) played awesome at the beginning. Caused a couple of turnovers, like I said he would. Caused a retaliation, but he shouldn't have fought! He got manhandled in that scrap. After that, he was almost invisible.

We came out swinging, bombarding the net, caused one turnover and the Bruins capitalized. I'm sure the Bruin fans were all excited.LOL

Well there goes the Bruins streak of winning when they score first!!! Now you will excuse me as I go celebrate! :P

I might add Army did an amazing job!!!

Guest Johnny Bass

I might add Army did an amazing job!!!

True enough!First game back and He came to play! With him on the team we are 6-1-2!!!

I'm proud of the leafs. We beat a really tough goaltender! All the sceptics that were laughing when I said we were a center away from a good team, and a another guy away from a great team. A simple guy like Armstrong back in the line up, made a significant impact. Guigere played well. We're no Stanley cup team but we we have potential.

What attack was that?

He is confusing him with that other guy. I forget his name. Bad stick swinging incident. Ahl suspended him for a good while. Was not Plekanec, the name started with a P though, but a russian. Tip of my tongue. Damn.

He is confusing him with that other guy. I forget his name. Bad stick swinging incident. Ahl suspended him for a good while. Was not Plekanec, the name started with a P though, but a russian. Tip of my tongue. Damn.

Ya I knew it was Perezhogin he thinking about,he`s often confused.