Need opinion on Chevy SUV

Dozer

Hey,

I'm looking into purchasing a new to me vehicle. I was looking at purchasing 2008 - 2010 Chevrolet Tahoe or Suburban.

Any input from owners? What have you heard? Any mechancs on board? Fill me in please.

This is a great place to get an opinion.

Great trucks, don't have much bad to say about them other than I think GM over prices them big time.

If you end up going with the Suburban get the 6.0l V8 over the 5.3l.

If your not planning on hauling 7 people around get a full size supercrew pic up, you will save big dollars up front on cost.

Hey,

I'm looking into purchasing a new to me vehicle. I was looking at purchasing 2008 - 2010 Chevrolet Tahoe or Suburban.

Any input from owners? What have you heard? Any mechancs on board? Fill me in please.

This is a great place to get an opinion.

We have an '08 or '09 Suburban as one of our staff vehicles at work.

It's been good so far with no issues at all.

It is freakishly long though. I think an 18 wheeler has a smaller turning radius than this land yacht. :lol:

My buddy in Alaska has a Yukon and I think it would be a better daily driver.

Good trucks, only problem being they like to drink gas by the bucketfull. If you really need one to tow or to haul people around, go for it, if not, get something smaller, your pocketbook will thank you. I kicked the idea around 4 years ago and settled on a minivan, no regrets, 6 people no problem, 7 in a pinch, lots of space and it tows my boat (19ft fish'n'ski i/o).