Eskimo Mako 43 cc 8-in. Ice Auger

GBW

Hey all.

For those looking to get an auger this year, costco has them coming in for $284.99 each. Not all stores are getting them I was told when I called Ajax to check the stock. If you order online it's $299.99 but that includes shipping. I have mine on order now... :D

Geoff

I just mentioned in another thread that I was hoping they would have them again this year. I guess they do, may have to pick one up.

just order onlien rather then run around. I ordered 2 on Friday and they have been process and shipped. I should have them at my place by Monday, happy b-day to me! HAHA

the price is good but be weary if you spend alot of time fishing lakes that have 30 plus inches of ice. At 2 hp and 43cc you might want to upgrade to 89cc 3 hp,from my experience it would be well worth the extra bucks.

scugog?

Guys are always quick to grab my 2HP jiffy Lightning x 9"... vs their 3Hp jiffys. Lighter and starts better. Never an issue drilling right down to the handles... I've even had to put the extension on it and it rips thru the ice.

Edited by irishfield

If I get in ice too deep then I guess I'm outta luck but the price was right for what I need it to do. And If I could steel Wayne's for $300 he'de be pissed... Last I heard around this time of year ;)

Edited by GBW

Geoff, your 43cc GAS auger will work great.

way better then a 1 man hp manual auger---LOL

as long as you take real good care of the blade.......

run synthetic oil and premium gas in it.

i always put fuel stabilizer in every can of gas(star tron enzyme).

great news on the fast delivery geoff.

i know how temting it is to get out and try them BUT

stay away from the hockey rink..........

what are you talking about, it's coming to the BOQ G2G! I'll be using it right off the side of the boat just to get it fired up!

Little big for mixing drinks don't you guys think? :blahblah1: :blahblah1:

Rob C

Who said anything about that? I may take the bit off, throw another one one and do some test drill in the ground just to try it. the mrs does want me to dig a few holes for a few new trees...

*edit* I would use headhunters for this as both were shipped to my house... lol, just don't tell him... :whistling:

Edited by GBW