King & brown replica display

Gman

Went back to Advanced last night with the truck and dad to bring'em home. Unfortunately Shawn wasn't around so I couldn't get a pic taken of him and I holding it up.

The brown trout weighed 19# (my biggest and will probably remain so for a some time) and was caught in a tournament me and a couple friends have made a tradition of fishing together which we placed 2nd. The king was caught the following weekend in another tournament, The Tightlines Shootout, which I fish with Tony B & Aaron Shirley. It's a male which weighed 33.70# (my biggest trolled king) and won us big fish. Great team work and net job guys :clapping:

It's BIG, and probably weighs around 75#, and measures 73"x36"

Here's a few shots, Dad and I are going to get it up on the wall next week sometime and I'll take more photos then.

FishDisplay006.jpg

FishDisplay022.jpg

FishDisplay005.jpg

FishDisplay021.jpg

FishDisplay023.jpg

FishDisplay026.jpg

Cheers G.

A work of art indeed!

Another side story to that day that Gman caught the big salmon was that we won big fish prize for about $1000 I think, but even more cool, was that the reason why we won big fish prize was because another team that had caught a bigger salmon that same day decided not to enter it into the Tightline Shootout we were fishing in.

That team, weighed their salmon in the Great Ontario Salmon Derby and ended up winning the Grand Prize! Yep, if you remember, that team was comprised of 9-year old Zane and his dad. So we were thankful that they opted out of weighing in their fish as it bumped us up to win Big Fish prize that day, and they went on to win a new Toyota pickup truck! A really cool experience for the young lad and us as well, a true win-win day smile.gif

canadian.gif

Edited by tonyb