Toronto/Buffalo

blaque

The big game is coming to your town this weekend. You know, the one where my Buffalo Bills invade your town with awesomeness and intensity. I bet none of you can sleep at night with the Buzz of the NFL coming your way.

Sorry, i cant help but be sarcastic about the whole thing.

Anyway, on a hockey note........Stand tall leafs fans, my sabres are 3-7-2 after winning the division last year

The big game is coming to your town this weekend. You know, the one where my Buffalo Bills invade your town with awesomeness and intensity. I bet none of you can sleep at night with the Buzz of the NFL coming your way.

Sorry, i cant help but be sarcastic about the whole thing.

Anyway, on a hockey note........Stand tall leafs fans, my sabres are 3-7-2 after winning the division last year

Sabres need a new coach.....Ruff bores the hell out of me.

I agree the dump and chase sytle is boring to watch. That is why I enjoy my Saturday evening's watching Hockey Night in Canada for the West Coast game. The sytle is so more appealing. Sabres also need to rid themselves of the dead weight. You think management would have figured that our last season when they were knocked out in the first round. Status quoi when it comes to Buffalo sports.

Sabres need a new coach.....Ruff bores the hell out of me.

Tortorelli could fix that lol, not saying hes a fit for the team but its your boredom im addressing here.

Beyond the boredom aspect of ruff, i think i agree a coaching change is needed. I think!!?? Things have gotten stale and bland in that organization and if not ruff, then maybe darcy or quinn.

Status quoi when it comes to Buffalo sports.

Darn right, Darcy will just keep on believeing that the team is better than it is. Theyll climb out of it blah blah blah. Lindy and the zombified players post game interviews will keep regurgitating the same vomit after every game about "the system" "gotta keep it simple" "holding our sticks a little tight right now" "gotta get pucks to the net" "need to work 60 minutes" Yada yada yada yada yada yada yada So tired of robot interviews from athletes and coaches. Miller seems to be the only one who breaks that cycle on occasion. He hints at his TRUE frustration, but even he still walks on eggshells most of the time trying to get it out. Dont want to hurt anyones feelings now do we.

I think the problem with Buffalo is the tight budget. I know they are at 53M and the cap is almost 60M. I can't see them spending too the cap maximum. Plus I think Vanek cap hit is like 7M which these days has to be terrible value with his declining production.

I would take Lindy Ruff though as a coach any day. To me is one of the best coaches in the league.

To me is one of the best coaches in the league.

Ya i keep hearing that? I just dont see where they get it from? Not saying "they" are wrong i just seriously dont know how to evaluate a coach beyond having their players ready for gametime. And this team is QUESTIONABLE at best in that area.