The Buds Ron Wilson pep talk

muskymatt

Wow, 2 games , 2 shutouts against the buds. I was impressed with Ron Wilsons pep talk after the game!! :clapping:

Blah blah blah...secondary scoring....blah blah blah ....not on their resumes.....that ought to make the players feel good....oh wait......they suck. Who can feel good about that?

:w00t::w00t:

5 losses in the last 6 games

Don't worry leafy fans, they'll win one sooner or later and you can start planning the parade route again... :w00t:

:stretcher::thumbsup_anim:

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

this might be funny if you didn't cheer for the sens.

i'm a sens fan and we certainly have nothing to be excited about either. unless you're pumped about our rivalry in the bottom of the league... i believe they call it "THE BATTLE OF THE BASEMENT"...

this might be funny if you didn't cheer for the sens.

i'm a sens fan and we certainly have nothing to be excited about either. unless you're pumped about our rivalry in the bottom of the league... i believe they call it "THE BATTLE OF THE BASEMENT"...

Altough I do support the Sens there is not much to cheer about lately. The fact that I can be realistic about their performance and mock the leafs who still think they are going to have a cup year is humorous at the least.IMO

Speaking of basements...I have a joke.

Why are the leafs and a 10 speed bike the same?

They both spend the winter in the basement.

Guest Johnny Bass

They both spend the winter in the basement.

lol. We will see on Tuesday!!! I say the leafs are going to dominate the Sens!

The leafs need to get that first goal. For some reason they cannot come back from behind. And with Wilson benching Kessel on the power play, doesn't help! :wallbash: Maybe Kessel should stop passing too and opt to shoot. We need to get rid of Kaberle(only because he has a high market value) or Phaneuf and bring in a forward.

I can't believe how many shots have been blocked by defense men(35 last night) against the leafs this year. And our point shooters cant hit the net. Only Shen but he doesn't have any umph to his shot. Phaneuf caused both goals. Enough said.....

Edited by Johnny Bass

lol. We will see on Tuesday!!! I say the leafs are going to dominate the Sens!

The leafs need to get that first goal. For some reason they cannot come back from behind. And with Wilson benching Kessel on the power play, doesn't help! :wallbash: Maybe Kessel should stop passing too and opt to shoot. We need to get rid of Kaberle(only because he has a high market value) or Phaneuf and bring in a forward.

I can't believe how many shots have been blocked by defense men(35 last night) against the leafs this year. And our point shooters cant hit the net. Only Shen but he doesn't have any umph to his shot. Phaneuf caused both goals. Enough said.....

slight problem with that anchor called a no-trade clause...Kab will do the same thing as his hero Mats and not waive the clause

Guest Johnny Bass

slight problem with that anchor called a no-trade clause...Kab will do the same thing as his hero Mats and not waive the clause

Then we will keep him. I really like Kaberle. Good shot, can lead the rushes, does an ok job in his end, but we need forwards that can put the puck in the net. Phaneuf was a mistake and so was Armstrong(too much money).......Oh well. If we lose to the Sens on Tuesday that will be very embarrassing.LOL

Then we will keep him. I really like Kaberle. Good shot, can lead the rushes, does an ok job in his end, but we need forwards that can put the puck in the net. Phaneuf was a mistake and so was Armstrong(too much money).......Oh well. If we lose to the Sens on Tuesday that will be very embarrassing.LOL

WOW!! As a flames fan, i've been waiting for a leafs fan to say that.....i can't believe phanuef is still held as an elite defenseman....he was better 4 years ago when he played a hard hitting, offensive game. Now he's either too lazy or not nearly motivated enough. I thought the change in scenery and the C would get him going again. Its too bad, i was a big fan of him.dunno.gif

Wow, 2 games , 2 shutouts against the buds. I was impressed with Ron Wilsons pep talk after the game!! :clapping:

Blah blah blah...secondary scoring....blah blah blah ....not on their resumes.....that ought to make the players feel good....oh wait......they suck. Who can feel good about that?

5 losses in the last 6 games

Don't worry leafy fans, they'll win one sooner or later and you can start planning the parade route again... :w00t:

:stretcher::thumbsup_anim:

So much anger.

If there's one thing I've learned from this site it's that people know a lot more about fishing than hockey. Regardless what the outcome of the leafs v sens tomorrow night, one thing is for sure: Ottawa fans will do ANYTHING to avoid addressing their own team. With that much talent its sad how poor they play (every year). my 2c

The good news is with the Leafs being shutout twice and the Sens once that one of these teams will have to score tonight. It might be a 0 - 0 tie that is decided by a shootout, in which they go through the entire rosters twice, but someone will have to win this game :rofl2: .

Edited by jediangler