Bass Fishing Video I made - Check it out!!

Diltsy

So I had a school project to document a lifestyle, naturally I decided to do it on fishing! I have joined a bass fishing club this year decided to have my main focus on tournament fishing. I thought some people on here might like to see it, so here's the link! Also if your internet connection is good, be sure to watch it in HD!

Edited by Diltsy

So I had a school project to document a lifestyle, naturally I decided to do it on fishing! I have joined a bass fishing club this year decided to have my main focus on tournament fishing. I thought some people on here might like to see it, so here's the link! Also if your internet connection is good, be sure to watch it in HD!

LOVE IT !!!!

great job and the choice of music intro fits it like a glove.I AM IRONMAN.....clapping.gif

THANKS FOR SHARING

Thanks guys! Wayne, we could have ten tapes full of good video from that day! So many fish!! Johnny Bass, I waited two yaers before joining my club... I guarantee when you join, you will regret not joining sooner! Hope to get some more shooting done next year, maybe get some ice fishing videos up!

Awesome video :clapping::clapping:

I belong to a Bass Club here in Toronto, best decision I have ever made. There are a few new members from this board that have joined as well. My best reason for joining. Learning and teaching and we get to go out and do stuff with kids to properly teach them how to fish and respect this hunting and fishing and the great outdoors.