Canadas Worst Driver

mercman

its a scary thing to realize that these people ar on our roads every day. I can't ever remember seeing anyone from Quebec though.We must be some good drivers here.thumbsup_anim.gif

TLC started tonite

NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We have some pieces of work here too.I garranty ittease.gif

Edited by mercman

its a scary thing to realize that these people ar on our roads every day. I can't ever remember seeing anyone from Quebec though.We must be some good drivers here.thumbsup_anim.gif

TLC started tonite

NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We have some pieces of work here too.I garranty ittease.gif

Quebec!! Where you can't turn right on a red light but you can go right through it !! :w00t:

The only province where in order to certify a car you must break off the signal lever , 'cause it isn't used there. :rofl2:

I'm just kidding , we all have those drivers. :wallbash:

Randy

:canadian:

A old (good whistling.gif )friend of mine was Angelina's co-pilot last year.

It's a good show. clapping.gif

Randy

canadian.gif

Angelina was one of the funniest so far.And we are allowed to turn right at red lites except on the island of Montreal, and execpt where they put a sign saying you cant.Talk about complicating our lives !!Kinda like taking a kid to a candy store and saying take anything as long as there is no sugar in ithuh.gif

i'm surprised no one from markham is on that show...that town literally has the worst drivers in canada

even better is that they all drive bmws, lexus' and mercedes lol

no way. i live here in quebec, and montrealers are the worst.Plus we dont need bmws to help us. We have 80's chrysler lebarons and ford broncos held together with duct tape and tie wraps.as long as it goes forward and has a big bumper to stop with. Our roads are like a veritable rolling auto museum.AND we have NO FAULT insurance.so even when we are in the wrong, we are in the rightsarcasm.gifsarcasm.gifsarcasm.gifsarcasm.gifsarcasm.gifsarcasm.gifsarcasm.gifsarcasm.gifsarcasm.gifsarcasm.gifsarcasm.gif

That's because it's Canada's Worst Driver. laugh.gif

oooooo...low blow....whistling.gif i'm sure you are just kidding,right.actually they have a black guy from zimbabwa who lives in Montreal on the show this time.saw it after i posted that.Its more because the producers are too afraid to come here to interview potential candiadates.dont want to get thier cars smashedrofl2.gifsarcasm.gif

Can't stand the show. I don't understand why someone who drives a cavalier would have to drive a 70s station wagon backwards through a 7' wide track for a km. Most people would be hitting over their hubcaps as well. Also, anyone who's < 20 shouldn't be on the show, they are there for camera time.