NF! Whitby GO station

GBW

Hey all.

Let me explain this RANT. I got to the Whitby GO station a bit late this morning so I just backed into the first spot I found (on the 2nd level ramp of the new garage). When I got out of the car I didn't notice that the passenger side wheels were on the line (due to me running to my train as I did not want to miss my train). So I get back to the lot after work and walk up to my car to see it's been keyed, BAD! I don't have anything great but I DO take very good care of my 2006 Subaru. Needless to say I AM LIVID when I see this. My driver side door is toast and so is the hood. This 'person' decided to stick it so had it's down to the metal! What makes a 'person' think that an action like this is okay? Did it make them walk an extra 6 steps because of this? If so, sorry.

How do I go about getting this fixed now and costing me as little to no money? I have reached out to the DRPS and I'm waiting to hear back there. I'm going to the "GO" office in the morning before I get on the train (Joe if I'm late this is why).

Now, what do I do? I guess Karma messed this one up after what I did for a homeless guy on Friday so IT OWES ME!

Does anyone here do body work (paint) on cars?

Any TV Host's want to wrap a car with your show info? I have one for you... :sarcasm:

Now what can I do? I want to make sure this person pays for their actions. Thanks.

Geoff

I have my case #'s now from both DRPS and GO. Called a body shop that I have seen some great work come out of there and an over the phone estimate is $2,000.00 after taxes but may be more. My Ins. company isn't going to provide me a loaner/rental car for the week it will be in the shop either! Can someone please loan me a car for a week? I'll drive Dave's F0F truck around all week if he'll let me.

Okay, who ever said good customer service was dead is wrong. I decided to call the dealer where I purchased my car from (Markham Subaru) to see if they could help me out, considering I have been a loyal customer for them. I told the service manager what happened and they are going to help me out and provide me a loaner/rental car for the week for free. The part that still irks me is that even if my Ins. company does catch this person and get's money back, I bet I won't get my $500.00 back.

*EDIT* Oh anb Dave, I'll still keep the offer open for me to use the FOF truck if you want... :whistling:

Edited by GBW

• 2 weeks later...

I got my car back on the weekend and it's as good as new. My Subaru dealer brought my car over to K C Auto Services in Markham and those guys did a fine job. They even have a few Lexus' that looked brand new there getting work done.