Nice full moon at 5am

misfish

First off, lets get the nice full moon out of the way.Im in a happy happy mood right now. :good: On my way to my hunting area,the moon shun through the clouds so awesome this early am.Im always so optimistic when I head out in the early morning for my weekend hunts.Full moon,3 days before and 3 days after, is the best time they say.Fishing or hunting.Well thier wrong,or I was in the wrong spot today,as always. :dunno::P

Best I could get.

20101022_03.jpg

Now for the tresspassers part. All you that convinced me about making a safe sign accross the enterance,I did as you mentioned.Is it working,well maybe,but why do this.Pissed cause you cant get through? So childish.You dont belong here,not your property, STAY THE HELL OUT.They just ripped the sign off, so a few more screws sunday morning, and fix it back up. Change takes time.

20101022_08.jpg

I did have a visitor today,although he was a bit chatterie at me,but he calmed down once he knew I was just there to watch him eat.LOL

20101022_06.jpg

Quiet everywhere I sat today.Must of been that full moon that let them walk around all night. :dunno:

the last 2 nights the moon has been about the brightest I have ever seen it

you take a small thick plastic bag

you mix a bit of oil a bunch of grease

a good splash..make that 2 splashes of indian ink

then some dog crap...really dog crap

then zip up the bag

you go to the sign and fix it

cut the corner of the bag

then on the back and edges of the sign you squeeze the thick solution

put lots on it

then when the moron goes to remove the sign again he will be slippery sticky stinky and black hands and clothes that will not come off for weeks..the ink that is everything else comes right off

the last 2 nights the moon has been about the brightest I have ever seen it

you take a small thick plastic bag

you mix a bit of oil a bunch of grease

a good splash..make that 2 splashes of indian ink

then some dog crap...really dog crap

then zip up the bag

you go to the sign and fix it

cut the corner of the bag

then on the back and edges of the sign you squeeze the thick solution

put lots on it

then when the moron goes to remove the sign again he will be slippery sticky stinky and black hands and clothes that will not come off for weeks..the ink that is everything else comes right off

I got cow crap in the field already,thats even better.

Too funny Terry.

a 2x8 with 3-1/2" spikes driven into it... cover with leafs and brush, it will ruin their party quickly.. either mess up the tires on their machines.. or take one to the foot... either way point made.

You made the sign... if they venture further then the sign.. they are committing a criminal act.

" you were building you're stand and must have dropped the lumber full of nails by accident"

G.

Gerritt

I thought of going with the strung chain,but cant see myself living with someone getting hurt or killed. Just hope that one day Im there when they come on the property.They wont have a leg to stand on as far as permission to be on the property.Thier locals,think they would know better.