How was the fishing with Lloyd?

Roy

I'll have a report up when I get time. Walleye fishing is tough right now...Juli and her dad each got a small one. I nailed my PB sheepie, 17.4 lbs (what a fight!!) took eight minutes to land that pig. Say what you want about them, they have power when they get bigger!

We had a great time out on the water as usual!!

Looking at setting up an ice fishing trip with Lloyd and some of the other guys, on a lake Lloyd knows.

Hopefully Hosey (LOL!!!!!!) and Nestor got some gold!!

Well hopefully things won't be as tough and I'll have a little more to report next week, as I'm going to be out with Lloyd this Sunday! :clapping:

Looking forward to it. :D

Have fun, always a great time with Lloyd! Those pesky golden buggers should be turning on soon.

OK, let's start with an easier question. What was the feature film on the theatre deck?

Have to ask Hosey that one. He had a nap and a movie on either end of my nap.

One eater in the boat and lost a couple. I lost a big one trying to get her in too quickly.

We're thinking of changing it to Lloyd's Sheephead Charters. We cought a bunch of them. But fun fighting as always.

And the perch off the dock at the end of the day is always a bonus.

IT WAS THE HARDEST 3 DAYS OF FISHING ON THE BAY I HAVE HAD IN YEARS. :wallbash: LOTS OF FISH IN THE SPOTS BUT LOCK JAW FOR MOST OF THEN. DID GET A FEW GOLD ONES OVER THE WEEKEND AND LOST A COUPLE GOOD ONES. THE BEST PART WAS THE PEOPLE I HAD OUT. :thumbsup_anim: GREAT TIME HAD BY ALL. NOTHING BETTER THEN A DAY ON THE WATER TALKING, LAUGHING AND ENJOYING WHAT NATURE HAS TO OFFER YOU. :Gonefishing::Gonefishing: ROY THE MOVIE WAS CENTURION. AS NORMAL JOSEY WAS ENJOYING THE IN BOAT MOVIE :clapping: LOL