Fall Walleye fishing downtown!!

AverageJoeFishing

Gonefishing.gifHello fellow OFNer's smile.gifsmile.gif

Today on Oct. 11th my girlfriend and I were suppose to go fishing in the Marten River area... But she was too sick to go she said and it was past 12 o'clock already !! I decided to txt one of my buddies to see if he wanted to go fishing for a couple of hours in the afternoon, but sometimes on thanksgiving weekend it's hard to get somebody , people all have suppers to go too and family to visit... But he txted me back and said sure I'll go, by the time we started fishing it was past 2 pm. Talk about a good couple of hours of fishing right downtown Sturgeon Falls!! Caught 13 really nice eyes!! I caught 11 of them my buddy got frustrated till the last 30 min he caught 2 of them lol We had a great time! Don't ever look pass any downtown/city waters they can be very successfull at times!!! clapping.gifclapping.giftongue.gif Here's a few pictures of what we caught !!

P1000547.jpg

22" fat fall walleye (released)

P1000548.jpg

Walleye in the slot ( released of course to be able to make some more walleye's !! )

P1000551.jpg

2 nice keeper walleyes for a nice meal good.gif

(notice the 2 different color variations)

Never under estimated Urban area's there can be some awsome fishing at times!!

THANKSGIVING??? HOW ABOUT THANKSFISHING!!!!

Guest Johnny Bass

Great Report. Nipissing is one of my favourite lakes.You are truly lucky! Thanks for sharing and enjoy the feed!

I'm going to enjoy a pickerel fry too courteousy of Fortinos supermarket! :spam: