Anyone head over to Bass Pro Shops

tizfun

Hey all, Just wondering if anyone made it to BPS big sale that started on Saturday.. And if you did, did you spend more that you thought you would ???

I was there on Sat morning and spent $350.00 dollars.. On previous post here about bowmounts, and someone mentioned a great deal on Motorguides.. I bought the Pro Series 55lbs 42" shaft with cable steer for $224.88.. They only has 2 left...

Hope everyone gets out to check on the deals, because there are some to be had forsure..

Tiz

Went there today to pick up a Stradic--sweet deal, btw--but ended up walking out with a load of lures as well, some of which I'm sure I'll try only a few times before letting them collect dust. :blush: Now I gotta find a place to hide my stash from my wife!

I was there today and walked out only $120 short. There were some great deals though, lots more then in the flyer. They had an aluminium boat full of Storm packs of soft body jig bodies, craws and minnows for only $0.59. For the hunters there's still some great deals on clothing and hunting gear.

It was a busy day there but well worth the drive.

I thought the Pro Series was a sweet deal too.. When I got home and showed the wife what I bought myself for an early birthday present, she just laughed and said "what about all the other stuff from before"" God I Love Her !!

They also had the same bowmount in the 70lbs 24 volt for 339.00 and the 55 lbs wireless 45" shaft for 600.00..

Tiz

Well I think I am going to head down this weekend. Maybe even on the way home from work (if the wife doesn't need me home right away) one night this week. Sounds like those motorguides are great deals. I could use a new electric, mine is going to bite the dust this year I think. Last fall she was starting to make very strange noises. :o

Went late Saturday night, got there about 8pm (they were open till 10). Hardly anyone in the store.

Picked up a BPS Extreme M 6'6" spinning rod and new Stradic.

Was very good about the LITTLE stuff. I a few items on a list and stuck to it. Only splurge was some of the $0.59 Storm plastics (the 2" twisty tails are amazing panfish bait) and pick up one of the 1.99 little O crack baits.

All in all a good evening of shopping.