Shaun Rickard's Urban Outdoor Adventures - We're moving

Shaun Rickard

I was hoping that I might ask a small favour from some of you OFNers. Shaun Rickard's Urban Outdoor Adventures Facebook Group is moving to a new home on Facebook. We have now created the official Shaun Rickard's Urban Outdoor Adventures Facebook Fan Page. This location is much better suited for a TV series. Our new home is more user friendly and you don't need to be a member to check out updates and videos etc.

If you feel so inclined, please follow the link and 'Like' us.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Shaun-Rickards-Urban-Outdoor-Adventures/131331680246462

As we progress with production plans for season-3 of the show we will be regularly updating our new Fan Page with videos, photographs , industry news and updates, show updates, bloopers, celebrity interviews, fishing reports and stories from our adventures.

Help us kick start our new home with a bang (o:

Thanks for your support!

Cheers,

Shaun

PS. We will awward our 1 millionth Like with a new Princecraft Boat lol!

Bassman, I'm asking members, if they so choose, to Like a Facebook page, I'm not tryong to sell you anything. If you feel the post is inappropriate then ask the admins to take it down. It's not spam, I'm simply sharing and looking for some support from those who wish to give it, if you don't then that's your choice.

Thanks.

Bassman, I'm asking members, if they so choose, to Like a Facebook page, I'm not tryong to sell you anything. If you feel the post is inappropriate then ask the admins to take it down. It's not spam, I'm simply sharing and looking for some support from those who wish to give it, if you don't then that's your choice.

Thanks.

I'm with you Shaun.

By that logic, does Mercer get a refund?

This would be easier to digest if there was a contest associated to the free ad, unless of course you really want to give away your Princecraft :)

BTW, I do enjoy your show Shaun.

How about this Bassman, if I hit 1 million likes I'll give you my Princecraft... no lol's this time, I'm serious. Now I have set you a challenge, and I will honour it! The deadline is 12 months from the date of this this post!

Cheers,

Shaun

Shaun,

you might just have your hands full.Lol. I know Bassman and he is determined.I think he might be fishing out of a Princecraft next year. Lol. Great idea. Just to let everyone know. We should not be quick to judge. This is a very informative "Canadian" show that we should support in mass. No different than Izumi, Kalaonka, Charlie, etc. We need to show full support on these shows. Look what we have all done for OFC community. I have pasted this to all my friends on Facebook to join. I for one love this show and its content.

Shaun,

you might just have your hands full.Lol. I know Bassman and he is determined.I think he might be fishing out of a Princecraft next year. Lol. Great idea. Just to let everyone know. We should not be quick to judge. This is a very informative "Canadian" show that we should support in mass. No different than Izumi, Kalaonka, Charlie, etc. We need to show full support on these shows. Look what we have all done for OFC community. I have pasted this to all my friends on Facebook to join. I for one love this show and its content.

Good for you! Thanks for that...being negative is just not a good scene.

Shaun,

Thanks smalliefisher, much appreciated :thumbsup_anim:

Good luck with the new show Shaun. For the life of me, i cant see where this show is aired or when? I did enjoy the show a few years back, but have not seen any episodes in a long time. What does TBC mean from your website?

Thanks

Rattletrap2, TBC means to be confirmed. We have a pretty good idea where it's going to air but haven't signed anything yet, hence the TBC. We have a lot of work ahead of us to make this happen so your support is much appreciated.

You can keep an eye out for updates etc. on the official show website too: http://www.shaunrickard.com

Cheers,

Shaun

Edited by Shaun R.