Grand River Report

Chris 362

Hit an old spot of mine on the Grand to kill some time as I had little to do yesterday.

Nothing to special, landed about 7 suckers, and one moon eye which actually put up a pretty good fight.

Kinda sad to see the decline in fishing in that area as only several years ago you could pull up a few nice sized bass within an hour around this time of year.

#1) Why mention the river your fishing on a forum with so many members?

#2) After mentioning the river, why mention the specific tiny town you were fishing it in?

I grew up in that area. The amount of guys fishing there now is crazy compared to when I was a kid.

It's sad to see. So much litter along the banks and at the main parking spots.

#2) After mentioning the river, why mention the specific tiny town you were fishing it in?

I grew up in that area. The amount of guys fishing there now is crazy compared to when I was a kid.

Thanks..............................I didn't realize I had actually pin pointed the exact spot where I had been fishing in a vast river that runs through many towns and let everyone know about my excellent bounty of suckers and one moon eye...........

Thanks..............................I didn't realize I had actually pin pointed the exact spot where I had been fishing in a vast river that runs through many towns and let everyone know about my excellent bounty of suckers and one moon eye...........

PM SENT.

Grand river would of been good enough........no?

My 2