looking to get out fishing tomorrow (Aug 28th)

GBW

Update, change of plans. If anyone has a boat and hasn't fished 4 mile lake, tomorrow you are more then welcome to join CCMT and I. We are going to hook up and get out in my boat at the cottage. I can show you around and where to go and where to avoid for future trips. BTW, there are no fish in the lake unless you want perch, blue gill's and WGSF... :whistling:

Well since you asked... :rolleyes:

The morning was a tough time trying to land some fish We drifted all the way up the lake and were only getting a few bites here and there but not able to land one. After a while we tried a few places and we were finding fish only to have them spit the hooks on us :wallbash: so I had a look at my lure and found out I had a blunt spot not a point from a minor snag :angry::angry: So after I fixed that we ended up boating a fish :w00t: Then after a double-header (and both spit the hook) we decided we were jinxed and moved again. A few more fish here and there and all and all it was a great day of fishing and talking. We almost hit the grandslam, we go bass, walleye, JUMBO perch and a sunfish, just no musky... :mellow:

Thanks for the great day on the water CCMT and like I said, you can come fishing in my boat any time.

Thanks GBW! I had a great day on the water with you. Not a lot of fish, but we did finally get some. Great conversation and laughs all day. I did have hook setting issues, so I'm glad we finally got a few nice fish near the end of the day. If all goes well, maybe I'll see you next weekend. If you ever need a body to fill a spot in a boat give me a call. Its hard to believe actually it took this long for us to fish together...seing as you are only 10 minutes from me! Lol.

Any time man, any time. And there is another OFC'er who's around the corner from you that we can bring too. Thanks for the great time today.

PS, the smoker is going on tomorrow for that walleye and that jumbo perch, muuhahahaha