salmon are starting

chessy

A strange comment from someone who just posted this in his status line: salmon slammin.... slammin salmon..... 48 hours of pure salmon slaying...

Fishing the piers is a tad different than beating salmon in the head with a bat in the shallows.

You know.. actually fishing? As opposed to pretty much animal cruelty.

.... but seeing that i despise salmon so much in the river .. I WILL NOW BE POSTING DAILY UPDATES FOR THE SALMON IN THE GANNY .. PLEASE GUYS KILL EVERY ONE YOU CATCH ..

Hey genius, just because you hate salmon in the river every one should die before spawning? A large part of eastern trib salmon are naturally reproducing. These fish sustain one of the greatest fisheries we have here in Ontario along with the hard work of many volunteers (ie. Ringwood Hatchery).

Give your head a shake. <_<

Edited by figureight

HOLD ON GUYS >>>>>>>>>>

it is a FACT ever since we started letting salmon over the dam (fishladder ) the rainbow run has SHARPLY reduced . i am a rainbow advocate and have worked at the ladder since i was 10 volenteer we have asked the bioligist and the lake ontario management unit to do a studie to see exacatly what has happend on the river but we used to close the ladder and not let salmon up untill about 15 or so years now the rainbow run has gone down hill..... and if you re read my first post the new warden will take care of the garbage that goes on ... what is the differnce between you fishing them in the river LINE DRIFTING THEM and some one snagging them it is the same thing ONLY you are better at FORCE FEEDING THEM THAN THE OTHERS and any one that says the bite when in the river going up stream is a LIAR ..... pray for some more rain before people finish there holidays so they can get a piece of the action ........

ok update guys - I took the afternoon off work and found the ATM, and am currently on my way to the fish ladder. I think I may give everyone who catches a salmon there $100 of the ATM money, maybe!

oh and I also picked up some ear plugs at Rona

ok update guys - I took the afternoon off work and found the ATM, and am currently on my way to the fish ladder. I think I may give everyone who catches a salmon there $100 of the ATM money, maybe!

loltease.gif I think JPCT should get more for reporting the ATM malfunction

HAHAHAHAHA!

was that you i saw there? i was buying a skill saw so that we could clean the fish with super speed, and dump the remains on the trail.

Guest Rapala Boy

Do you mean the Humber River, I remember fishing the mouth one day a few years ago a hooked up a massive salmon on a orange J-13. It took all my line, jumped and got off, who knows how big it could have been!

Do you mean the Humber River, I remember fishing the mouth one day a few years ago a hooked up a massive salmon on a orange J-13. It took all my line, jumped and got off, who knows how big it could have been!

we know not what you speak of.. :whistling:

lol