Almost forgot

Chromeblood

After watching the forum silently for the past 3 months I decided to join, I am a active fishman and hunter. As a young boy (not too long ago) I quickly fell in love with hiking the small creeks and rivers of Ontario in search of browns and brookies and pinning for fall and spring steelhead. I hope to gain lots of knowledge as a young fisherman, from the many wise and respected fishermen/women on this forum.

Evan.

Guest Johnny Bass

Welcome aboard! You've come to the right place and I can guarantee this site will make you a better fisherman. And to get the full experience, you must be an active member and if you are lucky? Hook up and fish with our knowledgeable fisherman.Enjoy!

After watching the forum silently for the past 3 months I decided to join, I am a active fishman and hunter. As a young boy (not too long ago) I quickly fell in love with hiking the small creeks and rivers of Ontario in search of browns and brookies and pinning for fall and spring steelhead. I hope to gain lots of knowledge as a young fisherman, from the many wise and respected fishermen/women on this forum.

Evan.

Welcome to the board...

Flattery will get you everywhere... :whistling: