The BEST glasses EVER!

Bassive

The quest is over, I've found the best glasses. Fishing and driving....what more does a fisherman need.:worthy:

I recently went on a week long FLY-IN to the Attawapiskat River in Ontario. (see Eddie North it's waaaaay up there)

I had the rods and lures, but i needed good optics, so the search started. I needed a pair of glasses that worked for everything (fishing, driving, and looking cool ;-). After some internet searches I found them, Altitude by Switch Vision. They are really cool. They come with three sets of lenses that are MAGNETIC! One frame, gives you three lens options. brilliant!

The 15 hour drive to the air field was a loooong one, my buds and i encountered all kinds of weather...bright sun, haze, overcast with rain, not to mention dawn and dusk. Two of the three sets of lenses really came in handy. The third one (polarized) kicked-butt on the water. The sun was bright and the water stained, fishing for big Northern Pike took some good optics to cut the glare to find the weeds the beasts usually hold up in. The glasses were killer, as we found great spots and landed many fish. Here's one of my beasts, as he's trying to take a bite out of my life jacket.

They look good too, even on me. I was in the kitchen cabin and one of the other guests kid (19 year old dude) was checking them out. He asked if he can try them for an afternoon fish, I said sure thing. It was too hot for me to go out. Funny part, this kid was style'n in $500 D&G gold aviators and he wanted mine because they were "cool". I'm glad at 37 I can still pick out cool things. The kid came back and loved them, so I gave him and the other dudes in camp the website. Thanks to that chat over lunch, with the rest if the camp present, I had to lend the shades out for the rest of the day as, everybody wanted to try them. LOL.. I should have rented them out instead... (he he he)

But I got them back and kept them close...

The fishing week went on and light conditions changed constantly. The amber-rose were great in low light, dusk and dawn were now clear as noon fishing. I swear!

The drive back was good, clear-mostly sunny so I only switched the lenses twice, sooo easy and fast. Click-click and done.

I have had/used other glasses, H2Optics (worked nice, but NO style) these fell overboard and Oakley that James lent me once (nice but way out of my price range $$ for glasses that only have one real use)

I'll be using these on my next week off, when I'll be bass'n. I'll keep you posted on that trip real soon. :Gonefishing:

For info go to Switch Vision

later Bassive

P.S. If anybody has any other gear reviews, post them please. Let's let each other know what's good and bad out there.

I just smashed my C.T. Rapala glasses last week and am looking to replace them.. What's the price range on these shades.?

I checked out the website briefly, and they look like nice glasses.

I have tried a few other brands, but remain an Oakley fan... yes they are not cheap, but the optics are great and their customer service is second to none. I actually just ordered a pair of their 'fishing specific' polarized straight jackets, should get them sometime next week. I'll post how they perform after a test run.