What a Piss-Off !!!

Beans

I know...I know...we don't own the spots we fish but...

Sunday mornings 'till noon, Crappieperchhunter and I usually carp fish at Carp Point (he and the missus go garage saleing on Saturdays) but this weekend there was a bloody great houseboat tied up right in front of where we set-up both yesterday and today...

Yesterday around 05:00pm Maribeth and I drove by and there was nothing there and Steve drove by at 07:00 pm and nada so we figure we are good to "go"...I even sent Jack (Nanook) an e-mail stating same as he likes to drop by and watch and shoot the bull...

I feel sorry more for Steve not getting to wet a line this weekend (working stiff) and for Jack making the trip over for nothing than I do for myself as I can go anytime...as some of us know Jack is not in the best of health at present so I hope the trip was not too tiring on him...I waited around for a while hoping to catch up to him but Mother Nature called and I was damned if I was going to pay $2 to park the truck just to use their washroom at the locks so I headed back home...

Oh well...the lawns needed cutting...end of rant !!!

Yeah no fishing for me this weekend. I might be a grumpy bugger to work with this week :whistling:

I have not been talking to Nanook. I hope you didn't make the drive over for nothing Jack.

5 or 6 years we have been fishing the same swim and this is the first time anyone has ever anchored right in our spot, except for the month a couple of summers ago when they had a barge there working on the lines in front of the dam.

Yeah ! I made the trip Ok, but no-body home!!

Wont be making a date with you two Guy's anytime soon :whistling:

I should have known I guess, the Locks at Buckhorn were jam packed. Was'nt wasted trip, went on to see a sick friend.

There'll be another time Buddies :good:

well if that was a rant? I would hate to see you upset!   lol

Way back in my drinking days I woulda thought like Photoz and cut the lines...guess I've been restored to some sense of sanity... :whistling:

Yeah ! I made the trip Ok, but no-body home!!

Wont be making a date with you two Guy's anytime soon :whistling:

Sorry to hear you wasted your gas Jack. I walked over from the cottage at 6:45 to see the houseboat there. No phone or internet at the cottage to warn you,so I just prayed today wasn't the day you where going to come for a visit.

Beansie and I are always glad when you join us. I hope you try again another Sunday...or better yet...a weekday when I am up on holidays in a couple of weeks. Pencil in Aug 16-20 on your calender. A lot less boat traffic through the week.

Edited by crappieperchhunter

Way back in my drinking days I woulda thought like Photoz and cut the lines...guess I've been restored to some sense of sanity... :whistling:

Norm

You should of gave a call up north.Me and bro were in a mood for fun.Could of solved your problem,,,,,peacefully :whistling::whistling: