Ottawa River

Stoty

Hey all,

I am looking at fishing the Ottawa River in early September and was wondering where the best areas are to go, if we want to get musky/pike/walleye/bass. It's a huge river, so any help is much appreciated.

We will be looking to camp too, so any recommendations on campgrounds would also be much appreciated.

Cheers,

Stoty

just west of ottawa, in kanata, you can put your boat in at shirleys bay. it'll put you right accross from aylemer p.q. good bass and pickrel fishing there. there are some campgrounds west of there near arnprior or fitzroy harbor.

Hey all,

I am looking at fishing the Ottawa River in early September and was wondering where the best areas are to go, if we want to get musky/pike/walleye/bass. It's a huge river, so any help is much appreciated.

We will be looking to camp too, so any recommendations on campgrounds would also be much appreciated.

Cheers,

Stoty

Hey Jamie...shoot me a pm with the dates that you're going to be up here in September..I plan on taking a couple of weeks off and might be able to get out with ya or at least point you in the right direction;)

Edited by TroutnMuskieHunter