Boats on the conservation waters

cwpowell

Hey guys, plan to take the boat out to Mountsberg conservation in the greater hamilton area, I have an electric trolling motor, and as well as a 30 horse gas motor on the back, I'm just wondering if we could launch the boat on the lake, but keep the gas motor tilted up and put a bag on it?

Any info would be great.

you will be able to launch with your outboard no problem. You can bag it if you want but you don't have to. I was there last week and the place is very choked with weeds. The bass bite is dead almost. The crappie bite was very slow. I caught lots of bluegills though. Bring a push pole if you have one to get right in the thick weeds and try flipping for the bass. Good luck there. If you need any more info just give me a shout.

they are hit and miss. the grca policy states no gas motors, some let you some dont. same with hamilton and niagara. binbrook allows the boat as long as they can see the motor in the upright position. i email or phone a human to get an answer (and take a name and print it out) before dragging the boat there. by now you cant canoe through the slop at half of these places, and the fish are only on their websites.

still beats working!