A nice day out on lake O

vinnimon

4 am the phone rang,I was up and answered.I was spincast calling just in case I didnt get up!

He arrived at 4:30 sharp and we headed for the hunting grounds.We arrived with the sun starting to breach the horizon,what a view!

Anyway we set up with dipsys and lead core.Very slow to start and noticed that there were lakers hugging bottom.

So I set up a riger with small flashers and a williams spoon to match.Low and behold the line was triggered.A little iffy at first until I felt a pull.A Laker finally off a rigger and my rod was christened.w00t.gif 15 pounds plus!Then after a little while spincast was taking care of one of his lines then my other reel was screeming( another christening).Rick got a hold of it and dodged a rigger line then I grabbed the net.The beauty bow was half in the net then the spoon popped off.Beauty bow 10 lbs plus.I considered it landed and self released.

So i arrived home to show the laker to neighboors,they were in awww!Then I received a mesage from fisherpete,My lures have arrived,chatted with pete and his bro.Nice to finally chat on the phone.Well I bribed petes bro to drop the lures off.Hes getting the laker I caught.

A few pics

first rigger laker.jpg

jordan sunrise.jpg