Dave Mercer

bassman

Roys always llurking out there somewhere just when you think hes asleep at the wheel he comes out of nowhere just like the old intimidator himself Roy might be the Dale Earnhardt of OFC

LOL :thumbsup_anim:

I'd compare him more to "The Pain-Train - Terry Tate (Office Linebacker)" if you remember those commercials. :stretcher:

Actually Roy will allow almost all statements to be made here however if you are going to throw a stone you better not be hypocritical of the subject. I applaud his efforts and other mods in filling in the gaps when people go over the line and post things that are meant to harm someones character.I am sorry that Mr. Blizzard lost his cousin and I understand and accept his apology however it is important for all of us to remember that words have consequences even in cyberspace in this case it is bringing up the past by Roy.

Thanks Roy

Art

Thanks Radnine, I did bury my daughter 7 years ago so I know all about consequences. How many fathers have had to do that, I know some have. And for the armchair quarter backs, my cousin lost HER dad 7 years ago and her mother last year. My cousin who was killed 2 days ago lost her only brother and sister over the last ten years. She was the only surviving member of her family. Someone wants to talk to me about reality lets talk. Again thanks Radnine.

Thanks Radnine, I did bury my daughter 7 years ago so I know all about consequences. How many fathers have had to do that, I know some have. And for the armchair quarter backs, my cousin lost HER dad 7 years ago and her mother last year. My cousin who was killed 2 days ago lost her only brother and sister over the last ten years. She was the only surviving member of her family. Someone wants to talk to me about reality lets talk. Again thanks Radnine.

Wow, not cool. Sorry to hear about that.

Count me as one of those fathers...

However.. I have not lost my sense of humor.

G

Aplumma I have respected your postings over time. My wife has served in our military for many years on the front lines, not in an office helping our friends to the south. Just for the record another cousin in Sudbury, years ago starred in one of the first movies with Arnold Swartzanager. He was a body builder who came just shy of making the the Olypics. He has endured Lou Garrits disease for seven years. Most do not live that long. He has a wife and 4 beautiful children. Those children, in their teens are feeding their father and tying up his shoe laces. And maybe you wonder why family is so important to me. If you re read my post carefully I did not shoot down Dave. If you fight for this country and make a fair comment you should not have to apologize for being decent.

Admin can we please shut this thread down... as it is going nowhere fast.. and is only going to go round and round...

obviously MB has some issues with loved one that have been lost...

no sense in making a spectacle.

G.