Reboarding device???

skankbutta

Hi there. I am not sure if my boat (05' Alumacraft Navigator CS) requires a ladder or not, but I don't want to risk it. I think it will be close to the 1' 8" limit once it is in the water (Have yet to get it out).

Does anyone know where I can get a fold up ladder that goes over the side of the boat around the Hamilton or Welland area. I know Canadian Tire has one, but it looks like a cheapie and is 69.99, which isn't too cheap. I want something decent, but don't want to spend a lot on it because it won't get used a lot.

Thanks!

Hi there. I am not sure if my boat (05' Alumacraft Navigator CS) requires a ladder or not, but I don't want to risk it. I think it will be close to the 1' 8" limit once it is in the water (Have yet to get it out).

Does anyone know where I can get a fold up ladder that goes over the side of the boat around the Hamilton or Welland area. I know Canadian Tire has one, but it looks like a cheapie and is 69.99, which isn't too cheap. I want something decent, but don't want to spend a lot on it because it won't get used a lot.

Thanks!

pretty sure it's not required for your boat, but a nice convenience when swimming from the boat. I had a folding and stow model. Cost $75.

I personally think every boat should have one....in prime conditions it's not a biggie but rough and/or cold water, fatigue and a few lawyers of clothing and it's a whole lot harder if you're by yourself.......i used 1x4, drill some holes, rope with a few knots...under 15 bucks

Thanks!

Try Brewer Bros., on Guise St in Hamilton. Great spot for boat parts.