Lakair question

bassman

they do... but the water level is below it. My problems came when I got my 2 front wheels off the concrete.. (my fault) and had to try to pop the truck up over the ledge of the pads... anyways I had to be towed out... if you have 4 wheel drive you will be ok. Thanks again Tybo!

Edited by Gerritt

Thanks, I've got a mini van without 4x4. I'll check with the lodge or you guys before I go up.

This might be one of the times a front wheel drive might help at a ramp!

The water is low but your front drive wheels should still be on the concrete. In any event, I'm sure Kevin's big Dodge won't be too far away to lend a hand.

Stay in line with the patio stones.. DO NOT tuck in beside the dock. that cost me a $100 lamp last year... there is a boulder in the water there that you can't see! Mark the thang Kevin...

It is out of the water this year

Yeah - you can see the rock out of the water now. There are two rows of concrete slabs, but ya got a few feet of sand before hitting the water. Check out my other post, where I described some of the water hazards that I had found - mostly out in South Muskrat and on the way out there.

Even from the launch, it is a gradual incline going out into the water. I had to float mine off this year.

Edited by Rich Clemens