bunch of boat /fishing questions

skinny

#1 I want to bulid a mount for my transom mout trolling motor to mount it on the bow looking for Ideas

#2 has anyone built a live well out of a old cooler looking for ideas should it have flowing water or is standing fine

#3 how tall is a long shaft transom compared to short shaft. I have a long shaft motor now and looking for different hull

#4 what time is sunrise on the 26th is it bad to fish for bass in dark or rea low light I have lots going on this weekend and to get out it will be early sat morn and done by noon.

answers for 2 and 3

2) you should have some way to oxyenate the water in any livewell. I use to have a homemade livewell(large cooler) and used a aerator that I bought at CT. It was 12V with clamps for the battery and suction cup feet,it did a great job keeping things alive.

3) short shaft 15 inches longshaft 20 inches.

#1 I want to bulid a mount for my transom mout trolling motor to mount it on the bow looking for Ideas

#2 has anyone built a live well out of a old cooler looking for ideas should it have flowing water or is standing fine

#3 how tall is a long shaft transom compared to short shaft. I have a long shaft motor now and looking for different hull

#4 what time is sunrise on the 26th is it bad to fish for bass in dark or rea low light I have lots going on this weekend and to get out it will be early sat morn and done by noon.

#4 here is a link for sunrise/sunset times. Bass will bite at all hours of the day.

http://www.sunrisesunset.com/calendar.asp?comb_city_info=Toronto,%20Ontario;79.5;43.5;-5;1&month=6&year=2010&time_type=0

Edited by TubeJigger

#4 like mentioned bass will hit anytime of the day or night. Some lakes have a better time of day or night for the bite. Don`t get stuck on using a noisy surface lure at night, some of my best nights came with stealth, a jig and pig or a plastic worm or lizard.