Lungelarry guide service

Lungelarry

Jeez, a little levity folks!! Lungelarry is having some fun here. I really don't think he put that chair on the rock. However I'd like to catch up with the doorknob who put the chair there and strap him to it when the water level is rising.

Good one larry!!!

Not really a guide service, more a shuttle service. For $20 I'll drive you to the secert spot and after I,m finished fishing ,I,ll pick you up again. Here's the spot, what more could you ask for,all the comforts of home... :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

[/quot

did the beer cooler float away lolw00t.gif

I know Tom very well and he is one of the best cooks(if you had his prime rib you would know why I said best cook first) and a hell of a great guy and you want funny get ready to piss your self if you meet him. Tom must have had a off night or did not catch the funny part of the pic as he is very passionate about people leaving junk. As for the pic it is a funny thing to see and a great topic starter when your having a slow day on the water. So when does the guiding start to the spot and do you supply the minnows?