Seen the weirdest then!

walleyemen

Was coming home from a lacroos tourny in Stayner this weekend, stopped at the gateway just outside Barrie to get somefuel,(diesel)so i'm pumpimg my fuel and this Bmw pulls up ,brand new car and talks to the attendant, lady seems to be getting upset and the guy doesn't want to fuel here car, finally he grabs a nozzel and starts pumping diesel into this beamer, i go over to the guy and asked why he was pumping diesel and he said thats what she wanted, upon closer inspection of the fill cap, low and behold this beamer is a diesel, never in my life have i heard of a diesel beamer, volvo mersasdies, volkswagon, but never a beamer, i just thought it was kinda cool!

lots of diesel bmw. That 3 liter has crazy torque. Almost keeps up with the 335i which is a twin turbo gas engine.

Here are the numbers on the 3.0 they finally decided to put into the 3 series, 5 series and X5.

the 3.0-liter I-6 diesel makes a truly impressive 265 horsepower and 425 lb-ft of torque

Those are sick numbers and they claim 35 mpg on hwy.

Edited by Cudz

Most cars in Europe are diesel and this includes Hondas as well. Even the civics are diesel, lots of torque and insane fuel economy. I was in England this Christmas and I rented an audi a4 station wagon. It had a 2.o tdi with an 8 speed auto tranny (yep you read that right 8 speed). I was travellin at 120 kph and rpm was about 1950. Not bad for a 4 cylinder!