Tracker Targa

tomO

I'm thinking of buying a 2004 17ft. tracker targa. It,s got a 2005 90 merc on it, 55 lb minkota side console. Its my brothers. I've had it for a couple of years, He,s thinking of trading. would anyone know what it might be worth out right? thx in advance.

I knew that would be the 1st reply. I had it for a few years and see no signs of cracking. Not in rough water very often. Just curious if anyone knew a price range. but thx anyway Gerrit.

I just sold my 2005 Tracker Targa V17 WT this past March and it also had a 2-stoke 90 Merc on it. Never had a bit of problem with the boat or the engine. Over those years, I've put a few dings in her and managed a few rocks here and there. The boat is stored inside when not in use, so it's not subject to the elements, even in winter. The interior and carpet were in excellent condition.

Actually that was the second tracker I had owned and traded this one in on the Tracker Pro Guide with a 4-stroke 90 Merc on her.

Dealer gave me 8K for the Targa. Probably could have received a little more had I tried to sell it myself.

Good luck to ya.