Finally got a chance to fish from the new Stratos

Well finally had a chance to get out in the Stratos and do some fishing and see just how these bass boat thingy`s are for fishing.

Huge difference from the Alumacraft, in the Alumacraft I never thought I was going fast but 42 MPH in the Stratos seems mighty fast I can only imagine how JPD`s 80 MPH rig feels.

I like the low sides of the bass boat and I really like the stability versus the the tin boat.

I think I might need a teather on my leg as I almost dumped myself in the water a couple of times,note to self do not have the trolling motor set on high and casually press the go button.

dalysnotrocket.jpg

Caught several others just like the above snotter Bass season can`t get here too soon catching these snotters is boring.

I think I might need a teather on my leg as I almost dumped myself in the water a couple of times,note to self do not have the trolling motor set on high and casually press the go button.

LOL

It does come in handy at times.When the guy at the back of the boat is catching more then you,a quick turn and burst will make him wet.LOL

Glad your enjoying the new ride

How was it on gas? Big difference from the alumacraft?

Not really sure yet,the Alumacraft/90Yammy was pretty good on gas I am thinking the 75 Opti will be pretty close.

I get way better MPG towing the Stratos.

So far I have no complaints about the Opti, not as quiet as the Yammy but close and no smoke too speak of starts real easy like the 4 stroke and black just looks better! :thumbsup_anim: