Just had a really nice email from Middleton Cross Bows

Big Cliff

It seems that CTC in Belleville will now be carrying Middleton Cross Bows. Derrick Middleton (the President)will be at the Belleville store from next Thursday to Sunday so if you are thinking about buying a cross bow at all, get in there to see him. He is an extreamly knowledgable man and a real pleasure to talk with. (and no, I don't work for Middleton, am not getting any comission, or perks). I do own one of their cross bows though and would put it up against any other cross bow on the market! (I may just have to make a sales call down there next week myself :whistling: )

What is the price range on those bows ? are they around the same price as the excalibers?

Yes, they are about the same price

Thats pretty darn fast Cliff.

Not only that Brian, the limb technology is IMHO far superior to any of the other makes I have seen. I had the pleasure of seeing their manufacturing facility this spring. I was very impressed with the care that is taken in the whole production process. They also come with a life time warranty!

i guess you could techonoly call middleton a thief. but on the other hand making a copy of something and putting your name on it is the utmost praise you could ask for .. excalibur is the best . and if you say it is not why did middleton copy it

i guess you could techonoly call middleton a thief. but on the other hand making a copy of something and putting your name on it is the utmost praise you could ask for .. excalibur is the best . and if you say it is not why did middleton copy it

What part of it did they copy? The shape? If it is a copy, why is the Middleton faster and harder hitting. Why do they tell you to never leave an Excalibur strung while in your car; because the limbs could warp. Middleton uses a totally different limb technology, they don't have that problem.

I'm not trying to say that Excaliber isn't a good product but when I decided to buy a crossbow I did a LOT of research and tried both products, I found the Middleton to be the better product IMHO.

I didn't put this post on here to try to bad mouth Excaliber, simply to let anyone that is interested in buying a crossbow that if they want an opportunity to talk to the President of the company he will be at the store in Belleville. Nothing more, nothing less! From there, they can make their own decisions!

I wonder if the President of Excaliber takes the time to get out there and talk to his customers right in the store on a weekend? I wonder if he sends his customers personal emails? Do they give you a full lifetime warranty on their products?

Thats alot of speed but also alod of draw weight. My brother just got a barnett wildcat. $340 shipped to his door with scope and arrows shooting at 320fps with 150lb pull. Its a nice small bow which makes it better for in ground blinds.

Thats alot of speed but also alod of draw weight. My brother just got a barnett wildcat. $340 shipped to his door with scope and arrows shooting at 320fps with 150lb pull. Its a nice small bow which makes it better for in ground blinds.

The draw weight on the 375 is 245 lbs but I use the cocking aid, I'm 64 and I don't have any trouble cocking it. It is a lot more money though typically about $750.00 but a friend of mine just bought one c/w illuminated scope, case, quiver, arrows spare batteries for the scope.... $1100.00 taxes in.

If excalibur was as small as a company as middleton, of course he would be sending off personal emails and visiting stores.

Unfortunately, that's not the case...there isn't even a comparison between the two. Excalibur is the leader in Crossbows. Period....

Of course this is only my opinion :canadian::canadian:

I'm just razin' ya Cliff....no worries :thumbsup_anim:

What part of it did they copy? The shape? If it is a copy, why is the Middleton faster and harder hitting. Why do they tell you to never leave an Excalibur strung while in your car; because the limbs could warp. Middleton uses a totally different limb technology, they don't have that problem.

I'm not trying to say that Excaliber isn't a good product but when I decided to buy a crossbow I did a LOT of research and tried both products, I found the Middleton to be the better product IMHO.

I didn't put this post on here to try to bad mouth Excaliber, simply to let anyone that is interested in buying a crossbow that if they want an opportunity to talk to the President of the company he will be at the store in Belleville. Nothing more, nothing less! From there, they can make their own decisions!

I wonder if the President of Excaliber takes the time to get out there and talk to his customers right in the store on a weekend? I wonder if he sends his customers personal emails? Do they give you a full lifetime warranty on their products?